July - 2020
Due the ongoing COVID-19 Pandemic here in Georgia the focus of North Georgia Promotions for the immediate future is twofold:
1. To do our part to protect the safety and health of our Clients, our Employees, as well as our Community by following all Federal, State and Local guidelines as they become available.
2. To maintain vital operational activities to meet our clients’ needs.
To achieve these goals:
- We are OPEN and accepting orders, however we prefer that orders be placed via email and telephone if possible.
- We are meeting by appointment only for Clients to browse the showroom and place an order in person.
- We have implemented Curbside Pick-Up for completed orders for your convenience and safety. Please call the office on your arrival and we will bring your order out to you.
- We are continuing to communicate best practices for hygiene as set forth by the CDC to our employees; and we are increasing daily sanitation routines throughout the company.
- We are asking any employees with symptoms, or suspected exposure, to remain at home for the appropriate time period.
- We are requiring all persons (Including our employees) entering the facility to: Wear a facemask, have temperature taken, Practice Social Distancing, Cover cough and sneeze and wash hands often.
(any person whose temperature is raised or who does not follow these precautions may be refused entry or asked to leave)
Our goal is to keep the community and our staff as safe as possible.
Please contact us if you have any questions at 770-710-0467
Shawn and Laura LaFave, Owners
North Georgia Promotions