Every great customized promotional or gift item starts with high quality artwork. You may only be starting with an idea, but if you already have a good quality logo or image it provides a strong starting point before creating final artwork that we’ll use to customize your product. Our staff graphic designers can customize an existing logo or create one from scratch.
High Quality Images
If you have original, high quality digital files available, the staff at NGA Promotions™ can create the final art that will be used for printing your job more quickly and affordably. Images that are downloaded from the Web are ‘low-resolution’ images. When adjusted for size they most often downgrade, leaving ragged edges that will translate to your finished piece. Therefore, the following recommendations will help you achieve the best results:
- Original files are always a better starting point than printed or Xeroxed copies.
- If you have logos or illustrations in vector format, great!
- Whenever possible, send us a version of your artwork in its original format, as well as a flattened version in PDF.
- If you are sending a bitmap file, ensure it is 300 DPI and sized as closely to the actual final print size as possible.
- If your original art features layers, please keep the layered format intact when sending.
- Clean designs are best when printing on different materials like fabric or any texture. This means that effects like drop shadows, bevels or photo vignettes should be avoided.
- If your design features elements that overlap, send us the design in two versions if possible: one that shows the composited design and one that provides us with the design’s separate layers.
- Please be sure that you are not infringing on anyone else’s copyright when selecting or creating your artwork for your promotional products.
- We’ll be happy to evaluate your artwork prior to providing you with a customization quote. We also offer design services to help bring your ideas to life.
File Formats We Accept
- Acrobat PDF
- Adobe Illustrator
- Adobe InDesign
- Encapsulated Post Script (EPS)
- Corel Draw
- Adobe Photoshop - files should be 300 DPI or more at final print size
- Tagged Image Format (TIF) – files should be 300 DPI or more at final print size
File Formats We Do Not Accept
We do not accept these file formats as they do not provide us with enough control over fonts and layouts to ensure a quality final product result.
NGA Promotions™ provides custom design services – but we can also accept your print-ready materials if they meet the appropriate requirements in order to turn your project around quickly and cost-effectively. Contact us today to discuss your next project.
Shipping and Timing Your Delivery
Customized promotional products are great for promoting events, celebrations and team activities. These are often scheduled in advance, and you’ll want your promotional product to be ready and deliverable for your special dates. Keeping the production timetable in mind will ensure that NGA Promotions™ meets your deadline every time.
- Please allow 5-7 business days for the development of customized artwork.
- Embroidery jobs require 2 business days for logo digitizing.
- Screen printing jobs require 12 business days.
- Promotional products can take from 1 to 4 weeks, depending on the product.
- Digital printing requires 5 to 12 business days.
- Please allow up to 5 days for standard ground shipping of your final products.